IRWIN 10501911 Granite Drill Bit 10.0 x 140mm
- Designed for drill into anite; concrete and natural stone
- Can drill up to 40% more holes with due to exra hard carbite tip.
- 50% more accurately sized holes per drill bit.
- The Irwin Granite drill bit range has been designed for impact / percussion drilling in very hard materials such as granite; concrete and natural stone.
- They can drill 40% more holes than conventional masonry drill bits due to an extra hard; thicker and more robust carbide tip.
- The rounded cutting edges mean higher durability resulting in 50% more accurately sized holes per drill bit.
- Drillbit diameter: 10.0mm.
Total length: 140mm.
Working Length: 90mm
Explore More in General Drill Bits
Explore More in Power Tools Accessories