The RE 60-MLR is designed to crimp large size cable lugs (up to 300 mm² Cu) while providing best-in-class comfort and ease-of-use thanks to its very compact, lightweight, and ergonomic design.
The RIDGID RE 60-MLR features the patent-pending RapidAdvance System™ which allows the user to engage the lug in just a single pump of the handle. This reduces the total amount of pumps needed for completing a crimp. The RE 60-MLR is also designed to make the pumping action as effortless as possible with its extremely low handle-force and ergonomic rubber handgrips.
- 60 KN Hydraulic force output and 18 mm stroke to easily accommodate lugs and connectors up to 300 mm2 (600 kcmil) Copper and and 240 mm2 (350 kcmil) Aluminium.
- RIDGID® RapidAdvance System™ quickly engages the lug in just one pump to minimize unnecessary pumping.
- Built-in Pressure Relief-valve signals when the maximum force is reached and crimping is complete.
- 330° head rotation with small latching crimp head for maximum flexibility and easy access in tight spaces.
- Quick Release Latching System allows for rapid die changes between different size connections.
- Lightweight and compact size offers portability and ease of use for one operator.
- Low handle force reduces hand strain and operator fatigue.
- Rubber grips for superior comfort and control.
- Ideal for use in remote locations where access to power is limited.
- Best-in-class size (length) of 425 mm (16.75″) and weight: 2,8 kg (6.2 lbs).
- Die slot marking decals in the case for faster crimping die identification and retrieval.