Data Cable & Network Testers
Shop our selection of Data Cable & Network Testers from our retail outlets across dubai & UAE - AABTools
Data Cable and Network Testers are used in the process of installing new cable or troubleshooting existing cables. Network cable testing provides a level of certainty that the cabling links installed will provide the necessary transmission capability to support the data communication the users wants. They are also used to estimate cable lengths and ensure that the pairs are correctly wired and intact.
- Guarantees cabling system compliance to industry standards
- Determines if an existing cabling link can support certain network speeds and technologies
- Verifies that cable is connected correctly
Who uses them:
- Network technicians
- Network Cabling Contractors and Installers
- Network Engineers
Where are they used:
- Telephone lines and telecommunications systems
- Copper certification
How to safely use them:
- Do not use the Product around explosive gas, vapor, or in damp or wet environments. • Use this Product indoors only.
- Do not connect the Product to voltages that are higher than the maximum voltage rating for the Product.
- Do not use and disable the Product if it is damaged.
- The battery door must be closed and locked before you operate the Product.
- Replace the batteries when the low battery indicator shows to prevent incorrect measurements.
Data Cable & Network Testers from Fluke Networks is available at our retail stores in across the United Arab Emirates in Dubai, Sharjah, and Abu Dhabi.
AABTools is the largest authorized distributor of Dewalt, Fluke, Gazelle, Testo, Ridgid, and several other industrial brands in the UAE.