A universal hydraulic tool is a tool that combines the features of both a hydraulic crimper as well as a hydraulic cable cutter – hence they are used for both crimping and cutting metals and cables. They come a single head for cutting, crimping and punching making it a perfect tool for all applications.
- Versatile with it’s 2-in-1 features
- Easy to use
- Reduces worker stress and improves safety on the job
- Economical investment
Who uses universal hydraulic tools?
- Construction contractors
- Utilities technicians and engineers
- Electrical industries
Where are the universal hydraulic tools used?
- Construction sites
- Forestry equipment
- Production facilities
- Dump trucks
- Mining machinery
- Injection molding machines
- Material handling
- Lifts, conveyors, forklifts
- Mixers and pallet jacks
- Steel mills
How to safely use the universal hydraulic tool?
- Wear the required PPE before using the universal hydraulic tool
- Keep your hands clear from the head of the tool during operation
- Inspect the tool before use to assess any damage. If the tool is damaged, clear it from your operational area
- Make sure to clean the tool after use to clear it from any residue
AABTools is the leading supplier of universal hydraulic tools in the UAE. Shop now for a variety of Klauke universal hydraulic tools available on our website, or at our retail outlets across the UAE in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Sharjah.