Hydraulic crimping tools are professional pliers that are used to crimp copper, aluminum, and various metals. They are also used to crimp various types of butt connectors and cable wiring. Crimping pliers are designed to compress metal objects and create a “crimp”, which is a tight closure that cannot open back up on its own.
- Portable, compact, and light weight
- Easy-to-use as it reduces the physical stress of the user
- Faster and more efficient shaping
Who uses hydraulic crimpers?
- Utilities engineers
- Utilities technicians
Where are hydraulic crimpers used?
How to safely use hydraulic crimpers?
- Wear the appropriate PPE before engaging the hydraulic crimper
- Complete visual site check before operating the tool
- Use the tools with both hands
- Ensure the correct dies are as secured in its place as operating the tool without the dies being correctly placed can deform the crimping heads
- Crimpers must be regularly inspected and maintained to ensure safe and effective operation. Ensure regular calibration so that the crimper maintains its safety and accuracy
- Make sure you maintain complete attention while carrying out the operation and secure and balance footing at all times
AABTools is the biggest suppliers for hydraulic crimpers in the UAE. Shop now for cordless hydraulic crimping tools by Klauke online or at our retail stores in Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, and Dubai.