TR-MAGNET manual cutters allow for intensive cutting of ceramic tiles, especially when we refer to BIII type and stoneware tiles of BIIa type, but they also offer us optimum performance in the frequent cutting of porcelain tiles (BIa type) with a thicknesses of less than 15 mm.
- Base supplement for large formats tiles.
- With Ø6mm and 10mm scoring wheels and transport case included.
- Interchangeable scoring wheels from Ø1/4″ (6mm) to Ø13/32″(10mm).
- Two-layer base with damping effect
- Highly resistant aluminium base.
- Solid 20mm steel guides. Chromed and rectified with anti-corrosion treatment for greater resistance to twisting.
- Multi point breaker with 800kg breaking power.
- Reinforced SOFT-GRIP handle.
- Lateral stop for repetitive cuts.