- The environmental meter for soil has been developed with the purpose of finding an effective method for directly determining the pH value of soil. With the help of this environmental meter, it is possible to quickly and accurately measure the pH value of soil or a sample taken from the soil. To do this, simply insert the electrode into the previously loosened soil and read the pH value on the digital display.
- Please, take into account that the first measurement requires that there is humidity in the soil. The device is always pre-calibrated by the manufacturer. The environmental meter can be constantly recalibrated using the calibration solutions that come with the device. Calibration data remains stored in the device even when the batteries have been changed. If you would like to carry out a measurement according to DIN or if you can not penetrate deep enough into the soil due to soil hardness, then you should prepare a DIN soil solution and use it for the exact measurement.
- Water resistant (IP 67)
- External electrode with cable
- Highly accurate
- Auto shut-off to protect battery life
- Calibration solutions are included in the order
**Care must be taken when inserting probe to not break it**