- Our motorized material test stand PCE-MTS500 can be coupled and operated in different variations with our PCE series force gauges. With the motorized material, test stand all your tension and compression load applications are accurate and can be performed repeatedly. The use of the motorized material test stand offers the operator precise quality of material and test sample. The maximum force range of the motorized test material stand is 500 kg or 1100 pounds. Use of the motorized material test stand requires an AC power connection. The feed rate is adjustable between 30 mm/min and 230 mm/min.
- Accurate and precise measurements are guaranteed with the motorized material test stand. The force-measuring stand is compatible with the following product series: PCE-FB, PCE-FM, PCE-PTR, PCE-DFG, and PCE-LFG Series. Wherever the human body reaches it limits with respect to force application, the motorized material test stand comes into play. The user of the engine test stand is obliged to prepare a hazard analysis.
- Force capacity of 5000 N / 500 kg / 1100 pounds
- Adjustable feed rate
- Large range of motion
- Sturdy steel design
- Adjustable top traverse
- Large force measurement range
- Mains connection / AC power adapter (110V or 220V models)
- Adaptable for all PCE force gauges
- Manual or automatic method
*** The mounting plate ADP-UNI must be ordered for non-external load cell force gauges.
Note: A force gauge is optional, must be ordered in addition to the motorized material test stand. ***