Fluke 750P Series of Pressure Modules
- Gage pressure modules have one pressure fitting and measure the pressure with respect to atmospheric pressure.
- The 750P Series pressure modules are highly accurate with specifications that apply form 0Â¡C to 50Â¡C; a feature that sets them apart form other pressure calibrators.
- Each module has its own microprocessor; allowing it to run the measurement circuitry and to communicate digitally with a calibrator.
- The 750P Series Pressure Modules are the ideal pressure
modules to enable gage; differential and absolute pressure
measurement with Fluke 750 and 740 series DPCs and 725;
726 MPCs to measure pressure.
- Â¥ 0.025 % reference uncertainty
- Â¥ 6-month and 1-year specifications
- Â¥ Temperature compensated 0 Â¡C to 50 Â¡C
- Â¥ Digital communication to calibrators; no analog
- losses or errors
- Â¥ Broad selection of ranges
- Â¥ Gage; differential; dual range; absolute and vacuum