RIDGID 76787 HC300 Holesaw Machine Cap 3-inches 230v
Catalog # 76787
- Designed to cut holes up to 3" (76 mm) diameter into steel pipe.
- The multiple hole size allows the use of fittings such as Mechanical T®; Vic-O-Let;Weld-O-Let and others for branching unpressurized pipelines.
- An integral motor and gear reduction optimizes the performance and saw life.
Where to buy this product?
Hole Cutting Machines
- Single-feed handle and ON/OFF switch allows for easy operation.
- Offers great features that translate into unparalleled field and shop performance.
- Quick Connecting Two-piece Design - This unique design allows for easy mounting; transport and set up. This is particularly useful when working off a ladder or overhead.
Single-Hand Chain Latching - Features a patented spring-loaded chain that saves time and significantly aids set up and operation.
Ergonomic Design - With all controls at the operators fingertips; the tool has been designed for maximum productivity.
High Speed - With a powerful 1.2 HP; 11 Amp motor; delivers 360 RPM to quickly bore holes while optimizing hole saw life.
Horizontal and Vertical Flats - Ensures perpendicular cutting.
Explore More in Hole Cutting Machines
Explore More in Pipe and Tubing Tools