RIDGID 52975 Bimetal Holesaw 108mm
Catalog # 52975
- Outperform and outlast traditional standard pitch models.
- Bi-metal construction with teeth made from specially hardened type M3 high speed steel.
- The varying teeth height and gullet sizes result in much faster cutting and longer life.
- For wood; mild; tool and stainless steels; cast iron; brass and aluminum.
- Depth of cut: 1 1/2 (38 mm).
M 3 HSS cutting edge.
3/5 TPI variable pitch.
Positive tooth rake.
NOTE: Use RIDGID® Thread Cutting Oil on all metal except cast iron.
Explore More in Power Tools Accessories