IRWIN T234C Record Chain Wrench; 1in – 8in(25mm-203mm)
- Robust and provide maximum grip on round or irregular shapes.
- Easy to use
- Great for use in confined spaces
- IRWIN Record Chain Wrenchs are robust and provide maximum grip on round or irregular shapes.
- Not for use on copper pipe or non-ferrous pipes.
- Easy to use; you simply loop the chain around the pipe; lock it; and the jaws will grip in the direction of turn.
- Great for use in confined spaces; trenches; or close to walls. With its double ended reversible replacement jaws and a high breaking strain tensile steel chain with fast positive lock.
- The cast tubing handle combining strength and lightness.
- Not for use on copper pipe or any non ferrous pipes.
- Overall Length 1300mm (51 in).
- Capacity 25 to 200mm (1 to 8 in).
Explore More in Pipe and Tubing Tools