IRWIN 10502367 HSS Pro Drill Bit 16.0 x 178mm
- Manufactured from high quality HSS steel.
- Precision ground cutting edges for fast drilling and perfect finishing;
- Manufactured to DIN338 standards.
- IRWIN’s broad line of durable metal drill bits offers a solution for every application.
- DIN 338 jobber series drill bits are ideal for many trade and industrial projects; including use in alloyed and un-alloyed steel; non-ferrous metals; cast iron; and plastics.
- Each IRWIN drill bit is made of high-speed steel to ensure long life; minimal elasticity; and a low risk of breakage.
- The 118-degree split point shape penetrates materials easily and provides precision starts without the need to pre-punch or pilot drill.
- Ground flutes provide fast chip removal to maximize accuracy and efficiency along the full working surface of the bit.
- Diameter: 16 millimetres.
- Working Length: 120 millimetres.
- Total Length: 178 millimetres.
Explore More in Metal Drilling
Explore More in Power Tools Accessories