IRWIN 10502273 HSS Pro Drill Bit 4.2 x 75mm
- Manufactured from high quality HSS steel.
- Precision ground cutting edges for fast drilling and perfect finishing;
- Manufactured to DIN338 standards.
- HSS PRO series-series bits are designed for drilling steel and steel castings; alloyed and non-alloyed steel; cast iron; non-ferrous metals; plastics; and other materials.
- A 118 split point shape provides optimum centring when starting and a faster drilling rate that requires lower feed pressure than standard HSS drill bits with a chisel edge.
- The high elasticity of this HSS (high-speed steel) bit ensures low risk of breakage even when drilling with smaller diameters.
- Close tolerances and high concentricity allow for maximum drilling precision.
- Drillbit diameter: 4.2mm.
- Total length: 75mm.
Working Length: 43mm
Explore More in Metal Drilling
Explore More in Power Tools Accessories