IRWIN 10501896 Granite Drill Bit 4.0 x 80mm
- Designed for drill into anite; concrete and natural stone
- Can drill up to 40% more holes with due to exra hard carbite tip.
- 50% more accurately sized holes per drill bit.
- The Irwin Granite drill bit range has been designed for impact / percussion drilling in very hard materials such as granite; concrete and natural stone.
- They can drill 40% more holes than conventional masonry drill bits due to an extra hard; thicker and more robust carbide tip.
- The rounded cutting edges mean higher durability resulting in 50% more accurately sized holes per drill bit.
|Item Weight||9.07 g|
|Product Dimensions||1.5 x 1.5 x 10.5 cm|
Explore More in General Drill Bits
Explore More in Power Tools Accessories