- These are small planes especially useful for working on end grain of timber & small-scale chamfering and planing jobs
- Robust grey cast iron bases are accurately machined and ground with flatness of sole within 0.003″ (0.075mm) .
- The plane iron is set at a low angle to ensure efficient end grain planing jobs
Block Planes are available in two types:
- With Adjustable Mouth: Especially useful for cutting plastic laminate and other man-made materials. The cutter is set at an angle of 13.1/2° and is fully adjustable for depth of cut. Mouth is adjustable for coarse or fine work
- With Fixed Mouth: General purpose block plane with screw for adjusting depth of cut. The cutter is held rigidly by a knurled wheel and screw and set at 21° angle