A hydraulic pump is a mechanical source of power that is used in every hydraulic power transmission system. Hydraulic pumps uses a combination of pressure and flow to convert mechanical power into hydraulic energy.
- More energy efficient than any other type of pump
- Easy to monitor
- Maintenance costs are lower as they are self-lubricating
Who uses hydraulic pumps?
- Construction contractors
- Utilities engineers
Where are hydraulic pumps used?
- Vacuum trucks
- Forestry equipment
- Dump trucks
- Mining machinery
- Injection molding machines
- Material handling
- Lifts, conveyors, forklifts
- Mixers and pallet jacks
- Steel mills
How to safely use a hydraulic pump?
- Check for worn hoses and oil leaks periodically
- To avoid rusting, coat the cylinder rods with protective lubricants
- Before use, check if all line connections are tightly installed and in good condition as escaping oil under pressure can be dangerous as it is a fire hazard
- the hydraulics in proper adjustment in order to maintain control the unit
- Use a non-volatile solvent to wash parts
- Do not service the system while the machine engine is still operating unless necessary
- Discharge the accumulator and relieve all hydraulic pressure before disconnecting oil lines
AABTools is the leading hydraulic pump supplier in the UAE. Shop now for Klauke’s hydraulic pumps on our website or by visiting our retail stores in Dubai, Sharjah and Abu Dhabi.