Hydraulic cable cutters are hydraulic tools at are used to cut cables. They are tools that are similar to pliers and vice grips but differ in its application, as a hydraulic cable cutter has far greater force then a hand tool plier thus making it easier for the technician cutting the cables to do the job. The latest technology hydraulic cable cutters are now cordless, and battery operated, making it more versatile with the same level of power.
- Provides a safe working environment for the user
- Ease of use
- Consistency of the job
- Does not damage or deform the conductor
Who uses hydraulic cable cutters?
- Construction contractors
- Utilities technicians and engineers
- Electrical industries
Where are hydraulic cable cutters used?
- Construction sites
- Utilities infrastructures
- Production facilities
How to safely use hydraulic Cable Cutters?
- Wear the required PPE before engaging with the tool
- Make sure your hands are a safe distance away from the cutting blades
- A partial closure could damage the head of the cutting tool, and so before beginning to cut the cables, ensure that the latch is fully secured
- The tool head should not be turned if pressure is present in the hydraulic circuit
- Clean the tool after every use to move any dirt, dust, sand or any other particles
As the sole distributor of Klauke tools, AABTools is the top supplier of hydraulic cable cutters in the UAE. Shop now for a variety of Klauke hydraulic cable cutters available on our website, or at our stores in Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, and Dubai.