IRWIN 10506821 Professional Wood Circular Saw Blade; 250x80Tx30mm
- The blade features alternate top bevel tooth grind (ATB) for cross-cutting and ripping in all woods.
- Its construction grade tungsten carbide tips retain their edge; and the plate is fully hardened for durability.
- Irwin Professional circular saw blades are designed to cut all types of wood including hard wood.
- They have a hard bodied blade (hardness 39 – 45 HRC); ATB Tooth Design (Alternate Top Bevel) for cross cutting and ripping with 13º – 24° positive cutting angles.
- The blades feature K10 carbide tips and expansion slots to help keep the blade flat and to dissipate heat and reduce warping.
- All Irwin circular saw blades are anti-rust treated for a longer life.
Explore More in Power Tools Accessories