IRWIN 10502541 HSS Cobalt Drill Bit 13.0 x 151mm
- Ideal drilling stainless steel and other high alloy steels.
- Heavy-duty web construction for strength and durability.
- Manufactured to DIN 338 Standards.
- The Irwin Metric HSS Cobalt Drill Bits are perfect for drilling stainless steel and other high alloy steels.
- They have 5% cobalt for higher heat and abrasion resistance and a heavy-duty web construction for strength and durability.
- The 135° split point begins drilling immediately; minimising bit walk and they are manufactured to DIN 338 Standards.
- The IRW10502541 HSS Cobalt Drillbits are supplied in a pack of 5.
- Diameter: 13.0mm.
- Total length: 151mm.
Working length: 101mm.
135° split point grinding.
Manufactured to DIN 338 standards.
Explore More in Metal Drilling
Explore More in Power Tools Accessories